Fire Risk Assessment
Looking for a compliant, high quality, cost effective Fire Risk Assessment?
Pax Fire Control partner with Active Fire Safety to provide high quality fire risk assessments that will assist you in achieving compliance with fire Safety legislation. During the fire risk assessment process we carry out a detailed survey of the physical, procedural and managerial aspects of fire safety. On completion of the onsite risk assessment you will be provided with a detailed report and prioritised action plan that will clearly identify any fire safety deficiencies, it will also clearly state the severity of the deficiency and what exactly is required to achieve the correct standards. We pride ourselves in providing our customers with a service that is specific to their needs and have the ability to turnaround requests in a short time frame.
Why choose Active Fire Safety?
- We have highly experienced fire risk assessors who are registered on professional body risk assessor’s registers
- Our quality fire risk assessments are accepted and endorsed by numerous Fire Authorities
- We provided structured action plans that clearly identify risk priorities
- We have carried out fire risk assessments in many different types of premises
- We can offer assistance with the actioning of significant findings in the most cost effective way
- We offer reduced fees for ongoing risk assessment reviews to ensure you remain compliant with the fire legislation
- If the Fire Authority wish to carry out an audit of your premises we will be available to support you throughout the process
- We have a reputation for providing for a fast, reliable, cost effective quality service
Our fire risk assessments are carried out by fire safety specialists using PYRAMID™ web based software this combination ensures you get a risk assessment that is specific to your needs and not a generic fire risk assessment that is potentially not suitable. We have numerous question sets to suit different types of premises and if at quotation stage it is identified that a bespoke question set needs to be developed to suit your premises this can be done with very little cost impact to ensure you get the most suitable and relevant information.